Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini (born 18 June 1952) is an Italian actress, filmmaker, author, philanthropist, and model. The daughter of Swedish actress Ingrid Bergman and Italian neorealist film director Roberto Rossellini, she is noted for her successful tenure as a Lancôme model, and for her roles in films such as Blue Velvet (1986) and Death Becomes Her (1992) Find this episode on iTunes.. Today we celebrate the 62nd birthday of actress/model/filmmaker Isabella Rossellini. She was born into Hollywood scandal: her mother, Ingrid Bergman, was denounced on the floor of Congress for her adulterous relationship with Isabella's father, Italian neorealist director Roberto Rossellini Publicité pour le parfum Trésor de Lancôme avec Isabella Rossellini
WILD AT HEART, Isabella Rossellini as Perdita Durango, 1990 The Samuel Goldwyn Co Isabella Rossellini by Steven Meisel on the cover 1990 September issue. Close Up Isabella Rossellini for Emilio Pucci 12 pages + 4 pages, 2 editorials. All pictures by Steven Meisel. Katherine Turner 4 pages Fashion editorials Linda Evangelista, Marie Sophie Wilson and Kristen McMenamy by Peter Lindbergh 12 pages Naomi Campbell by Patrick. Directed by Jean-Charles Tacchella. With Richard Bohringer, Isabella Rossellini, Marianne Basler, Laura Betti. Comedy set in the 16th century. Brantome is a soldier embroiled in the religious wars but more interested in women, and has many mistresses among the ladies of the royal court, although his heart belongs to just one, Victoire DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FanPix.Net accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content Isabella Rossellini is noted for her successful tenure as a Lancôme model, and for her roles in films such as Blue Velvet (1986) and Death Becomes Her (1992). Rossellini also received a Golden Globe Award nomination for her performance in Crime of the Century (1996)
Isabella Rossellini - Wikipedi
- Isabella Rossellini (born June 18, 1952) is an Italian-American actress and writer. She has performed in many movies. She has written a lot of books. She is also a philanthropist. Rossellini is the daughter of Swedish actress Ingrid Bergman and Italian director Roberto Rossellini
- Isabella Rossellini, the Italian actress and model who has made her home in America since 1979 and holds dual Italian and American citizenship, was born cinema royalty when she made her debut on June 18, 1952 in Rome
- 1,848 Likes, 40 Comments - Isabella Rossellini (@isabellarossellini) on Instagram: #fbf with my daughter Elettra in Moscow in 1990. Photo by Brigitte Lacombe for @voguemagazin
- Photo by Steven Meisel - Vogue Italia, September 1990; Photo by Steven Meisel - Vogue Italia, Then the image of Isabella Rossellini exploded: Richard Avedon, Steven Meisel, Helmut Newton.
- Rossellini and Bergman had two more children, Isabella Rossellini (actress & model) and her twin, Ingrid Isotta. Europa '51 (1952), Siamo Donne (1953), Journey to Italy (1954), La paura (1954) and Giovanna d'Arco al rogo (1954) were the other films on which they worked together
YMRT #6: Isabella Rossellini in the 1990s — You Must Remember
- Find great deals on eBay for isabella rossellini magazine. Shop with confidence. Skip to main content 1990 - Isabella Rossellini - Italian fashion & movie mag.
- The Graham Norton Show 2009 S6x04 Michael Buble, Isabella Rossellini, Lily Cole Part 1 - Duration: 14:50. Elizabeth Murray 16,300 views. 14:50
- Isabella Rossellini in Blue Velvet (1986) (1990) Rossellini and Lynch met when they were introduced at a restaurant during a break in the casting process of Blue.
Pub pour Trésor de Lancôme avec Isabella Rossellini [ 1990
- Isabella Rossellini was one of the twin daughters born to actress Ingrid Bergman and director Roberto Rossellini in 1952. After growing up in Italy, she came to America when she was19 and studied.
- isabella i am 59 years old my mother adored you and your mother, and i adore you and also you mother.. great beauty even without makeup. just bought some of your mothers movies and yours and am anxious to see some of your fathers neo realism film
- Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini (1990) Caccia Alla Vedova Interview with Isabella Rossellini before the release of The Saddest Music in the World
- Runs in the family: Elettra's mother, Isabella Rossellini, photographed in 1990, and right, her grandmother, Ingrid Bergman, in a scene from the 1946 film Notorious The new flagship store will be.
- Isabella Rossellini Biography. Isabella Rossellini is an Italian actress, filmmaker, author, philanthropist, and model born on 18 June 1952 in Rome, Italy as Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini
- Isabella Rossellini was one of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1990 and 1991, and was one of Empire magazine's 100 Sexiest Stars in Film History in 1995. When not modeling or acting, she sits in front of her desk writing books
- Lancome ads, 1991. US Vogue July 1984. Hair '84 Real Changes, Real News Photographer: Hiro Models: Wanakee Pugh, Josie Borain, Alexa Singer, Isabella Rossellini & Unknow
, Elletra Wiedemann in Moscow, 1990 ~ Photographer Unknown Isabella Rossellini Roberto Rossellini Swedish Actresses Gina Lollobrigida Faye Dunaway Judy Garland Marlene Dietrich Brigitte Lacombe Ingrid Bergma As the 1990's continued, Isabella Rossellini took on larger roles in films, and she continued to act in made-for-television movies and guest roles on television shows. Some of these works included Big Night, Chicago Hope, Left Luggage, and The Simpsons Classic Beauty. Isabella Rossellini for Allure Magazine - 1990. Photographed by Steven Meisel
Isabella Rossellini, daughter of actress Ingrid Bergman and film director Roberto Rossellini. The 19 year old is secretary of production, and working with her father in filming ST Isabella Rossellini (1 episode, 1996) Crime of the Century (TV Movie 1996) Mae / Ilenia (3 episodes, 1989-1990) Cousins (1989) Maria Zelly and Me (1988. Runs in the family: Elettra's mother, Isabella Rossellini, photographed in 1990, and right, her grandmother, Ingrid Bergman, in a scene from the 1946 film Notorious The new flagship store will be. Similarly, she is well known as Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini. Likewise, she is noted for her successful tenure as a Lancome model, and for her roles in films such as Blue Velvet (1986) and Death Becomes Her (1992)
Video: Wild At Heart (1990) Isabella Rossellini Picture #42503155
VOGUE ITALIA 1990 Isabella Rossellini Linda Evangelista Naomi
Isabella Rossellini (born June 18, 1952) is an Italian-American actress and writer. She has performed in many movies.She has written a lot of books. She is also a philanthropist Isabella Rossellini on Her Return to Lancôme: I Feel Energized, Delighted, and Surprised For the campaign for Trésor Eau de Parfum, which launched in 1990, Rossellini became a key part. Isabella Rossellini was created in an artistic family members as her mother can be an celebrity from Sweden, Ingrid Bergman, and her dad is definitely Italian director, Roberto Rossellini. Discussing her profession as a model, Isabella Rossellini is mainly known for her use Lancome Isabella Rossellini lancome model for many years then they abruptly just said to her bye, you are to old for our demographics, that was the stupid she was even more relevant because her age group was us me you. dummies she is still beautiful. Isabella Rossellini Focused on preservation of wildlife, arts, photography, dance Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini (born 18 June 1952) is an Italian actress, filmmaker, author, philanthropist, and model. Rossellini is noted for her 14-year tenure as a Lancôme model, and for her roles in films such as Blue Velvet and Death Becomes Her
Dames galantes (1990) - IMD
Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini (born 18 June 1952) is an Italian actress, filmmaker, author, philanthropist, and model. The daughter of the Swedish actress Ingrid Bergman and of Italian neorealist film director Roberto Rossellini, she is noted for her successful tenure as a Lancôme model, and for her roles in films such as Blue Velvet (1986) and Death Becomes Her (1992) While there, in 1990, she was involved in product development for Lancôme's fragrance Trésor. Later, in 1995, she worked with the Coty Group and developed her own brand of cosmetics, Isabella Rossellini's Manifesto Isabella Rossellini var sambo med David Lynch 1986-1990. Filmografi, i urval [ redigera | redigera wikitext ] Isabella Rossellini tillsammans med Anthony Hopkins på Tempelhof Flygplats i Berlin under inspelningen av filmen Utan skuld 1992 Isabella Rossellini was born into celluloid royalty; she is the daughter of Ingrid Bergman and Roberto Rossellini. Her fame rests mostly in her bloodline, her uncanny resemblance to her mother, and her extraordinary success as a model
Wild At Heart (1990) Isabella Rossellini Picture #42503158
Renowned for her heritage - she was the daughter of actress Ingrid Bergman and director Roberto Rossellini - and her modeling career, Isabella Rossellini segued into acting in the mid-1980s, which yielded memorable performances in films and television projects like Blue Velvet (1987), Wild at Heart (1990) and Big Night (1996) Amazon.com: Wild at Heart (1990): Nicolas Cage, Laura Dern, Willem Dafoe, Diane Ladd, Calvin Lockhart, Isabella Rossellini, Harry Dean Stanton, Grace Zabriskie, Sherilyn Fenn, Freddie Jones, David Lynch, Wild at Heart (1990) ( David Lynch's Wild at Heart ), Wild at Heart (1990), David Lynch's Wild at Heart: Movies & T
Isabella Rossellini was a child of cinema royalty. Her mother, actress Ingrid Bergman, starred in Casablanca, For Whom the Bell Tolls, and Hitchcock's Spellbound. Her father, Roberto Rossellini, was an Italian screenwriter, director, and producer, whose most beloved films include Germania anno zero (Germany Year Zero) and Roma, città aperta. Like mother like daughter: Isabella Rossellini, circa 1990 Credit: Terry O'Neill/ Getty Images Just after filming for A Woman Called Golda finished, Bergman asked Schmidt to take her to the. Ivory Hunters (1990) A writer (John Lithgow), an elephant researcher (Isabella Rossellini) and a police inspector (James Earl Jones) set a trap for ivory poachers in Kenya. Release Date: 1990 Director Lynch explored many similar themes of the disease lying just under the surface of the small town, all-American façade in his later television series Twin Peaks (1990-91). Provided courtesy of Park Circus. Rated R. Running time: 120 minutes. About An Evening with Isabella Rossellini The world's most uncategorizable star. Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini was born on June 18, 1952, in Rome, Italy. Her mother, Ingrid Bergman, was a Swedish actress who had won the Oscar thrice and her father, Roberto Rossellin,i was an Italian director
Isabella Rossellini Biography • Isabella Fiorella Elettra
- Covers of Italian fashion model Isabella Rossellini. Page 1. A central authority for the fashion and luxury industry. Since 1998
- Actress Isabella Rosellini, probably best known for her role in the David Lynch picture Blue Velvet (1986), was born June 18, 1952 in Rome. Oct. 25, 1990: Isabella Rossellini at Lancome.
- Isabella Rossellini's former partners: Isabella Rossellini had a relationship with David Lynch Isabella Rossellini's former husband is Martin Scorsese Isabella Rossellini had a relationship with Gary Oldman Isabella Rossellini's former husband is Jonathan Wiedeman
- Isabella Rossellini var sambo med David Lynch 1986-1990. Filmografi, i urval Redigera Isabella Rossellini tillsammans med Anthony Hopkins på Tempelhof Flygplats i Berlin under inspelningen av filmen Utan skuld 1992
- 1990 - 1999. 1980 - 1989. 1970 - 1979. Advertisement Isabella Rossellini , Luca Marinelli , et al. Directed by: Saverio Costanzo The Saddest Music in the World.
- Dressve-reviews Timeless Beauty. Isabella Rossellini for Allure Magazine - 1990. Photographed by Steven Meisel
- Download this stock image: Wild at Heart Year : 1990 USA Isabella Rossellini Director: David Lynch Golden Palm Cannes 1990 - C5KC6M from Alamy's library of millions of high resolution stock photos, illustrations and vectors
Isabella Rossellini started her modelling career at the age of 28. She made a brief appearance in 'A Matter of Time,' which marked her film debut opposite her mother. 'White Nights,' the drama film was her first American film following the sad demise of her mother In 1990, Lancome launched the very successful fragrance Tresor, which was Rossellini's first involvement with product development. In 1995, Isabella began a collaboration with Lancaster Group to develop her own brand of cosmetics, Manifesto, which launched internationally in May 1999 Featuring startling performances from an all-star cast including Nicolas Cage, Laura Dern, Willem Dafoe, Isabella Rossellini, Harry Dean Stanton, Diane Ladd, and Crispin Glover. Rent $4.9 1990 2 October Vogue Paris September Vogue Italy 1989 3 November Vogue Spain Isabella Rossellini. Fashion Editor. Elissa Santisi. March 2019. April 1982
Foram cerca de vinte participações em filmes para a tela grande e para tevê, entre 1990 e 2003, além de aparições eventuais em séries televisivas. Isabella Rossellini e Anthony Hopkins durante as filmagens de O Inocente , 199 Models: Isabella Rossellini, Nancy Donahue & Kelly Emberg ^What a Beautiful Isabella in Vogue 1990. Quote; Share this post. Link to post Share on other sites A college student stumbles across a bizarre mystery and wants to know more. The strange world he's found lurking beneath his hometown picture-postcard veneer is about to become much stranger In 1990, Isabella Rossellini made a real impact when she appeared in another David Lynch movie, this time the rather controversial thriller, Wild at Heart, which nevertheless quickly achieved cult classic status, and won the Cannes Film Festival's Palme d'Or despite its offending plot Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini (born 18 June 1952) is an Italian actress, filmmaker, author, philanthropist, and model. Rossellini is noted for her 14-year tenure as a Lancôme model, and for her roles in films such as Blue Velvet and Death Becomes Her
Isabella Rossellini - Simple English Wikipedia, the free
- Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini (born 18 June 1952)    is an Italian-American actress, filmmaker, author, philanthropist, and model. The daughter of Swedish actress Ingrid Bergman, Rossellini is noted for her successful tenure as a Lancôme model, and for her roles in films such as Blue Velvet (1986) and Death Becomes Her (1992)
- The Last Elephant (1990) A writer (John Lithgow), an elephant researcher (Isabella Rossellini) and a police inspector (James Earl Jones) set a trap for ivory poachers in Kenya. Release Date: 1990
- Wait Till You See Isabella Rossellini's Model Son Those eyes! By Jenny Berg . When your name is Roberto Rossellini, you're bound to be fabulous
- Isabella Rossellini (gebore op 18 Junie 1952 as Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini) is 'n Italiaanse aktrise, model, skrywer, rolprentmaker en filantroop. Sy was 14 jaar lank 'n Lancôme-model en het in rolprente gespeel soos Blue Velvet en Death Becomes Her
Isabella Rossellini - IMD
reva Isabella Rossellini, Carolyn Murphy & Guinevere van Seenus Grace the Pages of Vogue Italia June 2012, Lensed by Steven Meise Isabella Rossellini is an interesting woman, beautiful and talented. She deserves accuracy in reporting on her career. In your article Independent Isabella (TV Times, Aug. 18), you mention Rossellini's American acting debut in the film White Nights. She played an intriguing part in that movie, but she was not Mikhail Baryshnikov's wife Pogledajte najnovije filmove sa prevodom od Isabella Rossellini. Pogledajte najnovije filmove sa prevodom od Isabella Rossellini. IMDb: 7.2 1990 124 min 214 views Isabella Rossellini, photographed in 1990. Daughter of actress Ingrid Bergman, mother of Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann, model. Lisa Landry Ar
Video: Isabella Rossellini on Instagram: #fbf with my daughter
The relationship between the beautiful Isabella Rossellini and Tsar of Bizarre director David Lynch lands squarely in that third category. I'm no Hollywood gossip-monger (well, maybe a little), but when I heard that their painful breakup in 1990 was blamed partially on Lynch's phobia concerning kitchen smells - well, I couldn't just. Isabella Rossellini Launches Lancome S New 'Tresor' In Paris, France On October 25, 1990
Results of Tags Isabella Rossellini 7.2. 1990. 124. Young lovers Sailor and Lula run from the variety of weirdos that Lula's mom has hired to kill Sailor. Like most celebrities - as well as women the world over - Isabella Rossellini retains an interest in anti aging and anti aging beauty products. So much so that in the mid 1990's she developed her own line of perfumes and cosmetics. Manifesto was her first perfume and is still the best seller. 'Daring' and 'Isabella' soon followed. Featuring startling performances from an all-star cast including NICOLAS CAGE, LAURA DERN, WILLEM DAFOE, ISABELLA ROSSELLINI, HARRY DEAN STANTON, DIANE LADD and.
Wild At Heart (1990) Laura Dern, Willem Dafoe, Diane Ladd, Harry Dean Stanton, Isabella Rossellini Nicholas Cage (Actor), David Lynch (Director) Rated: R (Restricted) Format: DVD 4.3 out of 5 stars 13 customer review Celebrating lives of the 20th Century. Monday, June 18, 2012. Isabella Rossellini, c.1990 . Posted by . allyn scura eyewear a At 65-Years-Old, Isabella Rossellini Has Nabbed a New Beauty Campaign. by. Nada Abouarrage. February 23, 2018 3:39 pm. Facebook. Twitter. Isabella Rossellini Lancome Campaign Italian Beauty Isabella Rossellini Photos - Actress Isabella Rossellini attends the opening of Global Travel presented by The Italian Trade Commission at Bergdorf Goodman March 2007 in New Yo Isabella Rossellini is the real deal. While maintaining her authentically cool factor, Rossellini also made it into the mainstream consciousness. On Friends, she was the actress removed from Ross's list of celebrities that he was allowed to sleep and Rachel wouldn't be allowed to get upset
Isabella Rossellini - Vogue
Isabella Rossellini Would Like to Introduce You to Her Chickens —stuck squarely in the comedy wheelhouse, while Jerry's veered into drama—he directed 1990's Academy Award-winning Ghos Isabella Rossellini seen alone and with co-star Kyle MacLachlan and her son Roberto Rossellini Jr. at a private screening of David Lynch's 1986 movie 'Blue Velvet' sponsored by Agent Provocateur. Isabella Rossellini has been in relationships with Gregory Mosher (1996 - 1997), David Lynch (1986 - 1994), Mikhail Baryshnikov (1985) and Franco Angeli (1974). About Isabella Rossellini is a 66 year old Italian Actress Description p. cm. Queens Library is an independent, not-for-profit corporation and is not affiliated with any other library system
Roberto Rossellini - Wikipedi
- Media 17 behind the scenes photos from Wild at Heart (1990) - Laura Dern, Nicolas Cage, David Lynch, Isabella Rossellini, Willem Dafoe, and more submitted 2 years ago by Join_You_In_The_Sun 38 comment
- Isabella wrote the script to My Dad is 100 Years Old, also directed by Guy Maddin, an homage to her father, the filmmaker Roberto Rossellini, and her mother, Ingrid Bergman. Green Porno is Isabella's directorial debut. She lives in New York City
- Tribute to Emilio Pucci, Vogue Italia 1990. One of those iconic photoshoots for Vogue Italia by Steven Meisel, modelled by Isabella Rossellini. A tribute to the collections by Emilio Pucci, Marchese di Barsento (20 November 1914 - 29 November 1992) who was a Italian fashion designer and politician
- Her films include Lynch's Wild At Heart (1990), Immortal Beloved (1994, with her one-time boyfriend, Gary Oldman), Big Night (1996), and The Saddest Music in the World (2003). Extra credit Isabella Rossellini was married to filmmaker Martin Scorsese from 1979 to 198
isabella rossellini magazine eBa
- (2007), Ingrid Bergman: In Her Own Words (2015), No Frank in Lumberton (1988), The 1000 Eyes of Dr Maddin (2015), Isabella Rossellini's Green Porno Live (2015), Joy (2015), The Last Jews of Libya (2007), Gallant Ladies (1990), Dennis Hopper: Uneasy Rider (2016), Closet Monster (2016), Blue Velvet Revisited (2016), Vita and Virginia (2019.
- Isabella Rossellini movies from the first years until now. Check out Isabella Rossellini pictures as well, interviews, contact address, and forums (1990) Wild at.
- Isabella Rossellini. Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini (born 18 June 1952) is an Italian actress, filmmaker, author, philanthropist, and model. The daughter of Swedish actress Ingrid Bergman and Italian neorealist film director Roberto Rossellini, she is noted for her successful tenure as a Lancôme model, and for her roles in films such as Blue Velvet (1986) and Death Becomes Her.
- Isabella Rossellini (1952-), Actress. Sitter in 1 portrait Italian-born actress and model. Daughter of Ingrid Bergman and film director Roberto Rossellini. Her career as a model included being the face of Lancôme cosmetics
- Isabella Rossellini 1952. június 18-án született Rómában Roberto Rossellini és Ingrid Bergman gyermekeként. Főiskolai tanulmányait a Divat- és jelmeztervezői Főiskolán végezte Rómában. Ezután elvégezte az Új Társadalomtudományi Főiskolát New Yorkban
- Movies starring Isabella Rossellini, movie reviews and showtimes Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini. 66 years old. Born. June 18, 1952 1990. 2h00m.
ISABELLA ROSSELLINI - HILARIOUS INTERVIEW - YouTub
- Wild at Heart (1990) 31st May 2010 30th August 2018. Rating: Actors: Shawn Ashmore, Kristin Kreuk, Isabella Rossellini, Danny Glover,.
- Sicasí, Isabella Rossellini, según el so propiu llibru Some of me, Ivory Hunters (1990) Dames Galantiadores (1990) Caccia Alla Vedova (1991) Lies Of The Twins.
- Isabella Rossellini Biography Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini (born 18 June 1952) is an Italian actress, filmmaker, author, philanthropist, and model. Rossellini is noted for her 14-year tenure as a Lancme model, and for her roles in films such as Blue Velvet and Death Becomes Her
Isabella Rossellini David Lynch Wiki FANDOM powered by Wiki
Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini, nada en Roma o 18 de xuño de 1952, é unha actriz italo-estadounidense, máis coñecida como Isabella Rosellin Isabella Rossellini,s, 1990 by Steven Meisel on Curiator, the world's biggest collaborative art collection Isabella Rossellini full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films. Wild At Heart (Movie) Perdita Durango 1990 Cousins (Movie) Maria Hardy 1989 Zelly And Me. Actress Isabella Rossellini was 43 when she was fired for being too old Isabella (pictured in 1990) says the new Lancome manager claimed the brand's previous decision to fire her was a mistake
Isabella Rossellini - Rotten Tomatoe
Vintage Got Milk Ads of the 1990s (Page 3) Got Milk Ads of the 1990s » 1990 | 2000 » next. Isabella Rossellini - GOT MILK (1995) # | » via | buy | more. Isabella Rossellini in one of her Green Porno films (ALAMY) On the cover of Vogue Italia, 1990, and US Vogue, 1982 (CONDE NAST) Rossellini moved to New York when she was 19. Mama was on. Isabella Rossellini Wednesday, 18th June 1952 Rome Italy. Matter of Time: 1976: Meadow: 1979: 1990: Wild at Heart Perdita Durango: 1990: Lies of the Twins Rachel. The Innocent is a 1993 drama film directed by John Schlesinger.The screenplay was written by Ian McEwan and based on his 1990 novel of the same name.The film stars Anthony Hopkins, Isabella Rossellini, and Campbell Scott Isabella Rossellini is an actress, writer, and model who at a point in her career rose to become the highest paid model in the world. She did that at a time when becoming a supermodel was no small feat
ISABELLA ROSSELLINI ROOM « Verdou
Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini (born 18 June 1952) is an Italian actress, filmmaker, author, philanthropist, and model. Rossellini is noted for her 14-year tenure as a Lancôme model, and for her roles in films such as Blue Velvet and Death Becomes Her. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Isabella Rossellini, c.1990 60 notes chernotakiparisov liked this . 720jjjjj liked this . 0ya--mon said. Isabella Rossellini and daughter, Elletra Wiedemann In Moscow - 1990 - they are the Daughter and Grand-daughter of the late Ingrid Bergmann. Isabella Rossellini and daughter Elettra Weidemann by Brigitte Lacombe for VOGUE Paris 1990 [cover outtake] The daughter of Swedish actress Ingrid Bergman and Italian director Roberto Rossellini, Isabella Rossellini is an Italian-born actress known for such films as Blue Velvet, Cousins, and Immortal. At the end of both Blue Velvet and Wild at Heart, I was angry, as if a clever con-man had tried to put one over on me. Wild at Heart (1990) Ever since I.
Isabella Rossellini - Vikiped
In this American remake of the popular French romantic comedy Cousin Cousine, Larry (Ted Danson) and Maria (Isabella Rossellini) meet at the wedding of Larry's uncle to Maria's mother. At the reception, the newly minted cousins realize that Larry's wife, Tish (Sean Young), has been having an affair with Maria's husband, Tom (William Petersen) Her half-brother, Roberto Ingmar Rossellini, was born on 7 February 1950, and her mother married Roberto Rossellini on 24 May 1950. On 18 June 1952, Lindström's twin half-sisters Isabella Rossellini and Isotta Rossellini were born
Isabella Rossellini's stunning daughter Elettra Wiedemann is
- Isabella Rossellini Biography, Age, Lancome, Blue Velvet and
- The Isabella Rossellini Picture Pages - superiorpics
- Isabella Rossellini - Page 14 - bellazon
- Isabella Rossellini and her daughter, Elettra Wiedemann, in
- Isabella Rossellini Biography, Life, Interesting Fact
- Classic Beauty. Isabella Rossellini for Allure Magazine ..