During the 2014 Ebola outbreak in West Africa, there were four reported cases of the Ebola virus reaching the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control On May 8, 2018, the World Health Organization was notified by the Ministry of Health of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) of two lab-confirmed cases of Ebola in Bikoro health zone, Equateur Province. Cases have now also been found in nearby remote areas and in Mbandaka, a port city of 1.2 million 27 January 2019 - The current Ebola outbreak in the north-east of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) is the tenth in the country since the disease was identified there in 1976, and the largest they have experienced Aug 14, 2018 · A new Ebola outbreak is spreading across the Democratic Republic of Congo's North Kivu province, and it has health officials gravely concerned
Ebola virus spreading in Democratic Republic of Congo. Health ministry sources told the Reuters news agency that two police officers were assigned to help track the two patients down The 2018 Kivu Ebola outbreak began on 1 August 2018, when it was confirmed that four cases had tested positive for Ebola virus in the eastern region of Kivu in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). The Kivu outbreak included Ituri Province, after the first case was confirmed on 13 August
2018 Ebola Outbreak Kills 18: Donald Trump Cuts Ebola
- On July 24, 2018, WHO declared the end of the ninth outbreak of Ebola in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. CDC assissted the DRC government and local and international partners, including the World Health Organization (WHO), as they pursued priority areas of support, including establishing an outbreak response platform
- May 11, 2018 · An Ebola quarantine unit in Muma, Democratic Republic of Congo, last year. Correction: May 12, 2018. An earlier version of this article misspelled the surname of the chief executive of Gavi.
- Ebola situation reports: Democratic Republic of the Congo On 1 August 2018, the Ministry of Health of the Democratic Republic of the Congo declared a new outbreak of Ebola virus disease in North Kivu Province
- Zaire Ebola was also the virus found in the outbreak in Equateur province, in western DRC earlier in 2018, although a different strain than is affecting the current outbreak. 30 Jul 2018 MSF receives an alert about suspect cases of Ebola near Beni/Mangina, North Kivu
- Despite Mutations in Makona Ebola Virus, Disease Consistent in Mice, Monkeys. May 8, 2018 — Early during the West African Ebola epidemic, scientists speculated that the genetic diversity of the Makona strain of virus (EBOV-Makona) would result in more severe disease and more.
DRC 2018 Ebola outbreak. On 1 August 2018, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) declared an outbreak of Ebola in the northeast. The new outbreak, in DRC's northeastern North Kivu province, is the country's tenth Ebola outbreak in 40 years. It is also the third epidemic since the end of the outbreak in West Africa in 2016 -.. Ebola cases in Congo expected to double amid fears outbreak could cross borders. Published: 18 Jan 2019 . November 2018. UN peacekeepers killed in fight with Islamist militias in DRC Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) is a rare and deadly disease in people and nonhuman primates. The viruses that cause EVD are located mainly in sub-Saharan Africa. People can get EVD through direct contact with an infected animal (bat or nonhuman primate) or a sick or dead person infected with Ebola virus Eventually, in April 2018 rVSV-ZEBOV Ebola vaccine was used to stop an outbreak for the first time, the 2018 Équateur province Ebola virus outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, with 3,481 people vaccinated
Since the 2018 outbreak began, there have been three confirmed cases and more than 40 probable or suspected cases of ebola virus Ebola 2018 Update: Lying With Statistics On more than a few recent occasions this year, DRC, aren't going well with respect to Ebola, and the current outbreak
Congo's Health Ministry said that two of five samples came back positive for Zaire strain of Ebola in the Equateur Province. First published on May 8, 2018 / 7:38 P An attendant charged to handle the access to the Ebola security zone disinfects hands of a person outside the Wangata Reference Hospital in Mbandaka, northwest of DR Congo on May 20, 2018 Chapter 3 Infectious Diseases Related to Travel. Recommend on Facebook Tweet Share Compartir. Zaire ebolavirus (Ebola virus), Bundibugyo ebolavirus (Bundibugyo. Zaire Ebola was also the virus found in the outbreak in Equateur province, in western DRC earlier in 2018, although a different strain than is affecting the current outbreak Commentary and archival information about Ebola from The New York Times. The Ebola Outbreak in West Africa . 2018. Politics and Plagues May 14, 2017.
The 2018 Ebola outbreak in the DR Congo is the second worst in world history. So far, there are over 470 confirmed cases and more than 270 deaths due to the viral hemorrhagic fever, which has an. Dec 29, 2018 · Ebola, first identified in 1976 in Congo, jumps to humans from animals like bats and monkeys, spreading through contact with the bodily fluids of those infected At least 245 people have died from Ebola in the DR Congo since August 2018, and more than 425 Congolese have been infected in this current outbreak. Ebola is an infectious virus spread through. Young Congolese girls look at a poster explaining the symptoms of Ebola on August 19, 2018, in Mangina, near Beni, in the North Kivu province. John Wessels/AFP/Getty Images Julia Belluz . Oly Ilunga Kalenga, aid Wednesday
A few Ebola deaths were also reported in Nigeria, Senegal and Mali during the epidemic, which broke out in West Africa in March 2014, and at its height infected at least 28,500 people L ongtime Clinton loyalist and Democratic operative James Carville said Monday that the migrant caravan is the Ebola of 2018.. In recent weeks, news of a large group of Central American migrants. Health workers work at an Ebola quarantine unit in last year's Ebola outbreak in the DRC. The virus was first discovered in the DRC, formerly known as Zaire, which has faced many outbreaks over. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has now addressed calls for a widespread state of health emergency. 15:03, Mon, May 21, 2018 | UPDATED: 15:24, Mon, May 21, 2018. 0. At least three new people have contracted the fatal viral infection in the Congo city of Mbandaka, sparking fears of a spreading urban contagion Ebola Virus Disease rev May 2018 BASIC EPIDEMIOLOGY Infectious Agent The infectious agent is Ebolavirus, in the family filoviridae. There are five identified Ebola virus species, four of which cause disease in humans: Zaire, Sudan, Taï Forest, and Bundibugyo. Transmission Ebola has been found in certain mammals (primates, bats) in Africa
In addition to the Democratic Republic of the Congo, past Ebola outbreaks have occurred in Gabon, South Sudan, Ivory Coast, Uganda, Republic of Congo and South Africa Humanitarian situation reports, response plans, news, analyses, evaluations, assessments, maps, infographics and more on DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018 May 14, 2018 · May 14, 2018. Nineteen people have died of Ebola in Congo as health officials plan to send an experimental vaccine to prevent the spread of the virus that killed thousands in West Africa a few.
2018 Ebola Outbreak CDC Foundatio
Ebola virus disease (formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever) is a severe, often fatal illness, with a death rate of up to 90% caused by Ebola virus, a member of the filovirus family. The Ebola virus can cause severe viral haemorrhagic fever (Ebola HF) outbreaks in humans with a case fatality. Ebola is a rare and deadly disease spread by direct contact with blood or body fluids of a person infected with Ebola virus. It is also spread by contact with a contaminated object or infected animal. The Ebola virus can remain in certain body fluids of people who have recovered from Ebola
May 11, 2018, 10:38 AM Ebola is a viral hemorrhagic fever discovered in 1976 in Yambuku, Zaire, now the Congo. Fatality rates have varied from 25% to 90% in past outbreaks, with an average of. That is not where Wangata is. #DRC #Ebola cases per Health Zone in Equateur province as of 15 May 2018 https://t.co/Rvh3QCso7J pic.twitter.com/zl88TqG53i — Peter. Press Release - Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) declared their tenth outbreak of Ebola in 40 years on 1 August 2018. The outbreak is centred in the northeast of the country A World Health Organization (WHO) worker administers a vaccination during the launch of a campaign against an outbreak of Ebola in the port city of Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of Congo, May 21, 2018
Ebola Ebola virus disease - who
- Ebola 2018 Approximately two years after Liberia, the hardest hit and last of the 6 countries to be affected in the largest Ebola outbreak since discovery of the disease in 1976, was declared Ebola-free, the virus has again reared its head
- Ebola Outbreak June 8, 2018 Although the CDC has not posted updated numbers since the May 18 th Notice, Dr. Peter Salama, the Deputy Director-General for Emergency Response, updated the cases numbers to a total of 60 cases with 37 Confirmed, 14 Probable, 9 suspected, with a 27-person death toll
- Isolation and rudimentary Ebola case management facilities had been set up in Mbandaka to cope with cases, Mr Salama said. 8 May 2018. Top Stories Trump hints at payback for 'evil' enemies
- May 23, 2018 · May 24, 2018. Health officials in Congo are anxious to contain the country's deadly Ebola outbreak — which has already spread to an urban area — before the situation gets any worse.
- At the start of the epidemic in West Africa, the Ebola virus did not change as rapidly as thought at the time. Researchers explain why scientists misjudged it at the time. (2018, April 12.
- Ebola Situation Reports Ebola Situation Report - 30 March 2016 The International Health Regulations (2005) Emergency Committee regarding Ebola virus disease (EVD) in West Africa met for a ninth time on 29 March
Ebola 2018: 41 deaths in Congo; health officials 'worried' - CN
Dec 29, 2018 · 12/29/2018 03:50 PM EST. Ebola, which can spread through direct contact, can incubate for three weeks before an infected person begins showing symptoms. Story Continued Below 10 April 2018. Africa. Ebola can also enter and replicate in human cells with greater ease than many other viruses, making it strongly contagious, he adds May 16, 2018 · Ebola outbreak 2018 E bola takes between two and three days to develop once someone has been infected. Initial symptoms are flu-like but it quickly causes vomiting, diarrhoea and decreased liver. Citation: DRC may provide model for containing future Ebola outbreaks (2018, August 15). WebMD explains the latest info on the rare but deadly disease Ebola, including how it's spread, symptoms, causes, treatment, and prevention. The Ebola virus first appeared during two 1976.
Discover all statistics and data on Ebola virus disease (EVD) now on statista.com! Global market share held by smartphone operating systems 2009-2018, by quarter Ebola is assumingly. Ebola outbreak 2018 vaccine developments requires regulatory adaptability Ebola is a highly virulent virus with unpredictable disease incidence. As a result, vaccine developers have struggled to respond quickly during outbreaks with investigational products and to continue development when case numbers decline
(John Wessels/AFP/Getty Images) Health workers burn medical waste generated during care of patients with the Ebola virus, Aug. 21, 2018, in Mangina, Democratic Republic of the Congo Citation: DR Congo says latest Ebola outbreak under control (2018, September 9).
Ebola 2018 Update: Lying With Statistics On more than a few recent occasions this year, (Why This Is A Problem, 8/16/2018, 8/24/2018, 8/28/2018, 9/15/ Ebola 2018 Update: Lying With Statistics - Thee RAN The current outbreak of Ebola in eastern DR Congo, beginning in 2018, emerged in a complex and violent political and security environment. Community-level prevention and outbreak control measures appear to be dependent on public trust in relevant authorities and information, but little scholarship has explored these issues The current plan for stopping this outbreak is based on contact tracing (the identification and monitoring of people who were exposed to Ebola-infected individuals for the 21 days during which. . 2018 This undated colorized.
However, it wasn't as deadly as Ebola. So, check the mortality rates of Ebola, and apply to the current world population. If it gets spread by airliners, there's going to be a lot of elbow room for people afterwards. Pandemic experts have been saying for some years that the world is overdue for another big one. December 9, 2018 at 4:59 A Live Ebola Map tracks the latest Ebola Infections. To-the-minute updates on all new cases as we follow this global pandemic. Advice, tips and preparedness On 8 May 2018, the government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo reported two confirmed cases of Ebola infection in the northwestern town of Bikoro. On 17 May, a case was confirmed in the city of Mbandaka 08.02.2018 By Art Jahnke. share it! + Ebola virus causes a rare but life-threatening disease that has become a global public health threat, traveling to the. May 28, 2018 · - The Washington Times - Monday, May 28, 2018 With Ebola once again flaring up in an African while Republicans said the money was sitting unused and won't affect the U.S. response to Ebola
An unconfirmed Ebola patient enters a Biosecure Emergency care Unite (CUBE) in the new Ebola Treatment Centre (ETC) on August 15, 2018 in Beni. - The new ETC will hold ten Biosecure Emergency care Unite (CUBEs), which will be used for the first time to treat Ebola patients and are currently being constructed by (ALIMA) The Alliance for. An Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo rages on. Top Local Stories. Ebola outbreak 2018: What's different this time? Experts say world better prepared to fight virus . So far, 58 cases believed to be Ebola, including 27 deaths, have been reported from three spots in the DRC's Equateur Province
THE current Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo is the most severe in the country's history with 319 confirmed and probable cases and at least 198 dead. Nov 12, 2018. The DRC. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (AFHSB/IB) Northeastern DRC Ebola Surveillance Summary #16 7 DEC 2018 CASE REPORT: Between 30 APR and 4 DEC 2018, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) Ministry of Health (MOH) has reported 458 (+32) Ebola virus diseas Nurses working with the World Health Organization (WHO) prepare to administer Ebola vaccines at the town all of Mbandaka, in the Democratic Republic of Congo on May 21, 2018
Ebola outbreak 2018: Two infected patients flee treatment
- Uganda is Ebola free in 2018. Here's a health travel guide by Jonathan Benaiah (The Ugandan Tourist) on how Uganda previously survived Ebola and how Uganda manages to remain Ebola-free to allow memorable safari holidays for tourists on tours in Uganda
- The test was assessed on 190 clinical samples collected from the 2014 West African Ebola outbreak, along with 163 malaria positives and 233 negative controls. The authors of the study said the new test, if developed, is preferable to current Ebola tests for outbreak use
- Map of May 2018 Ebola outbreak location in Democratic Republic of Congo in central Africa. Graphic courtesy of Ian M. Mackay Map of May 2018 Ebola outbreak location in Democratic Republic of Congo
- This latest occurrence began in August of this year and is not believed the be connected to the previous Ebola outbreak which hit the eastern portion of the country earlier in 2018
Twenty five people have died, and 45 others are suspected to be infected with Ebola in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). The World Health Organization (WHO) has confirmed and reported the outbreak of Ebola on May 8. This latest outbreak began in villages near Bikoro An Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo rages on. All eyes have turned to the northwestern part of the country, where cases of Ebola virus disease emerged this month, leading to an. Ebola Outbreak June 15, 2018. The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and the WHO updated Ebola cases numbers on June 13 to a total of 66 cases with 38 Confirmed, 14 Probable, & 14 suspected, with a 28-person death toll. There still have been no cases in the United States or in any country aside from the DRC. In the outbreak area,..
Video: 2018 Kivu Ebola outbreak - Wikipedi
2018 Democratic Republic of the Congo, Bikoro Democratic
Dec 07, 2018 · DAKAR, Senegal — The second-largest Ebola outbreak in history has spread to a major city in eastern Congo, as health experts worry whether the stock of an experimental vaccine will stand up to. As of May 30, 2018, 50 Ebola virus disease cases (37 confirmed, 13 probable) had been identified in Équateur Province, Democratic Republic of the Congo, with illness onset between April 5 and May 28, 2018 (figure 2). By May 30, 2018, there had been 25 deaths (unadjusted case fatality ratio 50%, 95% CI 36-64) Nov 13, 2018 · An Ebola patient is being checked by two medical workers after being admitted into a Biosecure Emergency care Unite (CUBE) on August 15, 2018 in Beni, Democratic Republic of the Congo REUTERS/Jean Robert N'Kengo A health worker is sprayed with chlorine after visiting the isolation ward at a hospital that received a new suspected Ebola case in Bikoro, the Democratic Republic of Congo, on May 12, 2018. The country's minister of health has since announced that Ebola has spread to Mbandaka, a regional capital to the north
Ebola Erupts Again in Africa, Only Now There's a Vaccine
- Aug 17, 2018 · The World Health Organization says violence and insecurity in the Democratic Republic of the Congo's North Kivu region is preventing health workers from stopping the spread of Ebola
- The 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak in West Africa (pictured above) was the worst in history and the first-ever epidemic, affecting multiple countries, including some cases in the US among travelers. There were 28,616 cases and 11,310 deaths overall in that outbreak
- Dec 11, 2018 · In dreaded scenario, Ebola spreads to densely populated war zone in Congo (25-Aug-2018) Central African Republic violence threatens new spread of Ebola from Congo (17-May-2017) West Africa at significant economic risk as Ebola panic intensifies (16-Aug-2014
- Jul 29, 2018 · Kathryn Scott, Special to The Denver Post. Connie Savor Price M.D., from the Infectious Disease Department of Medicine at Denver Health, addresses questions during a press conference concerning a patient that was tested and held in isolation to check for a possible case of the Ebola virus on July 29, 2018 in Denver
- Nov 05, 2018 · File photo: Health workers burn mattresses used by patients with Ebola virus, on August 21, 2018 in Mangin. The daily rate of new Ebola cases more than doubled in early October. In addition.
Ebola situation reports: Democratic Republic of the Cong
- This is the ninth time an Ebola outbreak has been recorded in the DR Congo. The virus was first discovered there in 1976 (when the country was known as Zaire) and is named after the Ebola river
- International Medical Corps Scales Up Efforts to Fight Ebola in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. International Medical Corps' Emergency Response Team is on the ground in Kinshasa to support Ebola response efforts and is fully committed to mobilizing a multi-disciplinary response
- No Travel Restrictions Yet After Congo Ebola Outbreak. - May 12, 2018 3:00 pm. Skift Take. The Ebola outbreak in the Congo in Central Africa doesn't appear to be widespread at this point, but health authorities will need to provide aid quickly, and travel companies will have to monitor the situation
- Oct 25, 2018 · Disease outbreak centres on North Kivu and Ituri, amid calls for intensified respons
- Summary. Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) declared its tenth outbreak of Ebola in 40 years on August 1, 2018. The latest outbreak is centered in the town of Mangina, located in North Kivu province
. Threat to the wider public is low. Threat to the wider public is low. This alert began 11 Dec 2018 10:50 GMT and is scheduled to expire 11 Feb 2019 23:59 GMT Feb 08, 2018 · More Ebola, and worse, without a strong CDC. Share via e-mail 2018. When the deadly Ebola virus appeared in the Democratic Republic of Congo last year, the first reported outbreak since 2014.
DRC 2018 Ebola outbreak crisis update Médecins Sans
- Dec 12, 2018 · A health worker carries a four-day-old baby suspected of having Ebola, into a MSF (Doctors Without Borders) supported Ebola Treatment Center in Butembo, Democratic Republic of the Congo on Nov. 4.
- Ebola virus disease (EVD) is a rare and often-fatal infection caused by one of the five strains of the Ebola virus. Ebola: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment. By Alina Bradford,.
- DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (AFHSB/IB) Northeastern DRC Ebola Surveillance Summary #13 16 NOV 2018 . CASE REPORT: Between 30 APR and 14 NOV 2018, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) Ministry of Health (MOH) has reported 344 (+32) Ebola virus disease (EVD
May 9, 2018 • At least 17 people showing signs of hemorrhagic fever died in the country and a later analysis from samples taken in the region confirmed that at least two people had contracted Ebola On May 9, 2018 1:00 pm In News by Nwafor Polycarp Comments. The Ebola virus is highly contagious and causes a range of symptoms including fever, vomiting, diarrhea, generalized pain or malaise.
Ebola News -- ScienceDail
- Ebola virus disease is a serious, often fatal condition in humans and nonhuman primates. Ebola is one of several viral hemorrhagic fevers, caused by infection with a virus of the Filoviridae.
- Brown JF, Dye JM, Tozay S, et al. Anti-Ebola virus antibody levels in convalescent plasma and viral load after plasma infusion in patients with Ebola virus disease. J Infect Dis 2018 (published online Apr 11
- Out of the frying pan, into the fire with a new Ebola outbreak in Congo. By Jon Cohen Aug. 6, 2018 , 4:15 PM. One week after celebrating the end of a potentially explosive Ebola outbreak in.
- 08 May 2018 18:19 GMT. Health officials took samples from five suspected Ebola cases in Bikoro, Equateur Province [File: Reuters] Ebola takes its name from Congo's.
DRC Ebola outbreak 2018 Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF
By Will Doss on Dec 13, 2018. Ebola virus (green) infects human cells much more easily when you remove the protective RBBP6 protein (compare left to right) November 9, 2018: FDA authorizes emergency use of first Ebola fingerstick test with portable reader - FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for a rapid, single-use test for the detection.
Ebola World The Guardia
- ds in the newest Ebola zon
- March 2018. EBOLA RECOVERY . USAID Has Initiated or Completed Most Projects, but a Complete Project Inventory Is Still Needed for Evaluating Its Efforts . What GAO Found . As of September 30, 2017, of the $1.6 billion that the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) had obligated for the Ebola outbreak, $411.
- As Ebola outbreak spreads in Congo, concern grows over supplies of experimental vaccine. By Helen Branswell @HelenBranswell. December 3, 2018. December 3, 2018 at 1:01 p
- istry said. The deadly virus has killed about 198 people since the outbreak was declared Aug. 1 in the volatile east, the
- The Ebola Virus Disease In late July 2018, the provincial government of North Kivu reported 26 cases of acute haemorrhagic fever that had resulted in 20 deaths. Six specimens of blood were.
- Ebola Information for Travelers. 2018 Enroll in STEP. Subscribe to get up-to-date safety and security information and help us reach you in an emergency abroad
- Congo's Ebola outbreak is all but over. Did an experimental vaccine help? By Jon Cohen Jul. 18, 2018 , 1:35 PM. An Ebola outbreak that erupted 8 May in a remote region of the Democratic Republic.
Ebola (Ebola Virus Disease) CD
Summary. Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) declared its tenth outbreak of Ebola in 40 years on August 1, 2018. The latest outbreak was originally centered in the small village of Mangina in North Kivu province, though the epicenter has now moved to the much larger city of Beni Ebola hemorrhagic fever is caused by a virus. It is a severe and often fatal disease. It can affect humans and other primates. Researchers believe that the virus first spreads from an infected animal to a human With an Ebola epidemic raging and millions caught in a forgotten catastrophe of conflict and hunger, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) was the most neglected crisis of 2018, according to an annual Thomson Reuters Foundation poll of aid agencies
West African Ebola virus epidemic - Wikipedi
NIAID is supporting the development of multiple Ebola vaccine candidates that are in various stages Ebola Vaccines. June 2018 Trans-Divisional Council. Ebola response suffers another setback, as WHO evacuates some staff after attack. November 18, 2018 at 8:27 am Ebola proves preferable to international aid and the UN Home NETEC 2018-12-13T20:15:23+00:00 Ready to Respond Leading medical centers funded to train and prepare other U.S. health care facilities for Ebola and emerging threats / Seamus Bellamy / 1:41 pm Tue Oct 23, 2018 Ebola outbreak in Congo: things are getting worse. The latest Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo has proven a sumbitch to contain. A SCIENTIST has accidentally been exposed to the deadly Ebola virus. A SCIENTIST has accidentally been exposed to the deadly Ebola virus. Published 21st April 2018
New Ebola Virus Outbreak in Congo in 2018
- Ebola virus experts discover powerful, new approach for future therapeutics. This landmark study is the first-ever side-by-side comparison of 171 antibodies against Ebola virus. August 09, 2018. A one-two punch of powerful antibodies may be the best way to stop Ebola virus, reports an international team of scientists in the journal Cell
- This article (WHO Announces 100% Effective Ebola Vaccine, 2018 Availability on the Cards) is a free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author and AnonHQ.com
- istry said more people have been infected and died from the ebola virus. The World Health Organization has sent an experimental vaccine to the region
- Nov 12, 2018 · The Ebola outbreak in Congo has infected nearly 330 people, making it the worst in the troubled nation's history. House Dems open probe into alleged voter suppression in Georgia's 2018 election
- Raconteur Report: Ebola 2018 Update: Lying With Statistic